- (often in names) A group of people organized for a joint purpose
- A connection or cooperative link between people or organizations
- the state of being connected together as in memory or imagination; “his association of his father with being beaten was too strong to break”
- A plant community defined by a characteristic group of dominant plant species
- the act of consorting with or joining with others; “you cannot be convicted of criminal guilt by association”
- a formal organization of people or groups of people; “he joined the Modern Language Association”
- A note or record made for future use
- A written message, esp. in business or diplomacy
- A memorandum or memo is a document or other communication that helps the memory by recording events or observations on a topic, such as may be used in a business office. The plural form is either memoranda or memorandums.
- A document recording the terms of a contract or other legal details
- memo: a written proposal or reminder
- Memorandum Recordings is an Australian record label dedicated to conserving and archiving important Australian sounds from the brink.
- Accept as adequate despite wanting more or better
- Satisfy (someone)
- a list of divisions (chapters or articles) and the pages on which they start
contents of memorandum of association – The Complete
Fondee par trois jeunes ecrivains, l’association Margin’ailes aspire a devenir un lieu de partage, de formation, de recherche autour de l’ecriture, de la litterature, des langues.
A travers des ateliers d’ecriture, des formations, des seances poetiques, nous voulons partager avec notre public nos outils de creation artistique.
Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting Annual Meeting
Photo credit Eugena Ossi / Governor’s Office
contents of memorandum of association